We put together a list of our best corporate gift ideas under $30, so you don't have to break the bank.
Giving great corporate Christmas gifts to clients is challenging, and they can often feel impersonal, rushed or like an afterthought.
We know budgets are tighter than ever at the moment.
We put together a list of our favourite, great gift ideas under $30.00.
So you can give gifts with impact this year and not break the bank.
Price includes your logo engraved
Corporate Christmas Gifts
The speed that Christmas comes careening around the corner takes us by surprise every year, and sometimes client gifts can find themselves at the bottom of our list! We know how vital showing appreciation to our clients is, but we also know how HARD it can be!
Christmas corporate gifts help bring that festive cheer to your existing clients. No matter your budget, we can help up the festive cheer and show your clients you care.
How to Nail Your Corporate Christmas Gifts
Getting your client's Christmas gifts right can be a challenge. Not everyone drinks alcohol; people have varied interests, and giving a personal touch can seem impossible!
- Gather the number of new and existing clients you want to give Christmas gifts to.
- Consider your industry and clientele. Is there a specific interest that might unite your clients? We can help source gifts that fit your budget and your clientele.
- Have fun with your corporate gifts! The festive season is a time to fling your cares and worries aside and relax with family and friends. We select gifts that fit into the essence of an Australian Christmas, with beach accessories, BQQ gear and something to keep your clients' champagne ice cold!
- Consider your packaging and presentation. It's all in the details! One of the best parts of getting a Christmas gift is unwrapping it! Whether you're a slow and steady unwrapper, carefully gliding off the ribbon and re-folding your paper to reuse, or a shredder, tearing at the present with reckless abandon! (Both are very valid, no judgment here!) We love the details and can include custom printed boxes, bags, stickers and an A6 card to your corporate Christmas gifts. Just ask!
- Give without expecting anything in return! The best way to give gifts is with no expectation. Gifting Christmas gifts to clients is a powerful way of saying "thank you".
- Include a personal message. Everyone loves receiving a Christmas gift, but add a personal touch with a handwritten note or branded Christmas card.
- Consider the Environment. Products made of natural materials such as bamboo, cotton or recycled materials make beautiful corporate Christmas gifts that give back to our environment.
Luckily, we have chosen our 30 best corporate gifts for Christmas to make your life a little easier.
Common Problems When Buying Corporate Christmas Gifts
Being in charge of gifting 30 client gifts is hard, let alone 200 or 1000! Every year businesses fall victim to these common mistakes!
- Ordering too late. Ordering your corporate gifts too late can mean a few things! Firstly, your clients might miss out on receiving their gifts on time if you send them by post. The Christmas period creates havoc amongst freight companies, so to ensure stress-free delivery and ensure your clients have their presents under the tree - make sure you order in time to miss the rush!
- Missing Out on Stock. This links back to ordering late; early birds will snap up the most popular gifts! While we always strive to find excellent options if things have sold out, the best way to be confident that you chose the best Christmas gifts for your client is by starting your planning as soon as possible.
- Not giving personalised gifts or a personal touch. The easiest way to show your care and spread cheer this Christmas is through your words. We can include a custom A6 card to your gifts with a personal message printed. Are you buying a gift pack? We include them for free!
Popular Corporate Christmas Gifts Categories
Corporate Christmas Gifts for the chef! (self-proclaimed counts)
Cook up a storm with promotional items fit for any kitchen! BBQ sets, serving platters and aprons are great gifts that can be used all year round but are sure to come out at Christmas! And as an added bonus, your brand front will be seen on your Corporate Christmas gifts this year when someone is searing meat on the barbie!
Corporate Christmas Gifts for the Entertainer
Corporate Clients loved items from our Entertainment Category last year, and we can see why! Beautiful serving boards for cheese or meats, quality glassware for icy cold drinks and slate coasters are all beautiful promotional products that will wow any guest!
Corporate Christmas Gift ideas for the Great Outdoors
One of our most popular categories, outdoor living items, are ideal for an Australian Christmas! For the beach or bush goer, gift them beach towels, cooler bags and ice buckets. Picnic rugs and eskies also make great corporate Christmas gifts that invite your client to relax this holiday season!
Christmas Corporate Gifts for the Interior Decorator!
For the lover of gorgeous scents and aesthetics, give the gift of candles, humidifiers, or a soft throw. Check out our Home Decor category for more ideas!
Corporate Gift Ideas for The Tech- Lover
A trendy, often coveted category of corporate gifts is tech. Tech items are great gift ideas, sure to be appreciated by all. Bluetooth speakers that fit seamlessly into your space, sleek wireless chargers for your bedside table or Bluetooth earbuds for your commute are all great Christmas gifts.
Corporate Christmas Gift Ideas for the Chocolate Lover
Give your valued clients the yummiest of pressies this year by gifting them something sweet! Chocolate gifts are sure to increase the festive feeling, and are a great add on to make your budget! Giving edible corporate Christmas gifts like branded chocolates, or gourmet picnic snacks are sure to win the hearts of any client of staff member! Looking for Vegan options? Send us an email and we can show you options!
Commonly Asked Questions
Can I use these ideas for a team member?
Yes! We have an extensive range of client gifts that can double as business gifts for staff! Businesses that buy staff Christmas gifts build upon their company culture by showing their employees care and appreciation. In many industries, Christmas is the busiest time of the year, so staff gifts, an office Christmas party and even your team wearing silly Santa hats are all ways to spread festive cheer and keep morale high.
Can I mix and match these suggestions to make gift baskets or hampers?
Absolutely. Creating a hamper or gift box is easy to do! Choose your favourite products, let us know your budget, and we can create a custom gift box for your clients or staff members. At Laneway Promos, we love the details, and our gift packs have that extra special touch with a complimentary A6 card printed in full colour with any message or design you like.
Can you distribute corporate gifts directly to our staff or clients?
Yes! Make Christmas time easy and let us take care of the distribution! We can send your corporate Christmas gifts Australia-wide from $13.50 per address. Want to send it overseas? Just ask!
Stay Stress Free This Year
There are many benefits to giving your customers or clients branded Christmas gifts. Corporate gifts are a way to say "thank you" and show your new and existing clients appreciation this holiday season!
Once you start shopping, let us take care of the branding, packaging and distributing. You deserve to relax this holidays.